You are here
Battery Storage: a thorough understanding
Battery Storage: a thorough understanding
Get ahead of the innovation curve in energy storage.
Discover what’s next for your business.
Energy storage is at a tipping point. Innovation in battery storage solutions is disrupting the industry today and will continue to transform the energy landscape for the foreseeable future. Staying ahead of the curve and maintaining your competitive edge hinges on gaining rock-solid understanding of emerging technologies. And seeing the opportunities – and the challenges – facing you and your organisation.
We offer three Masterclasses in Battery Storage. Each Masterclass covers the spectrum of battery storage innovation and market trends, but offers a specific and customised focus to give you a deep dive into the aspect that interests you most:
All of our Battery Storage Masterclasses are delivered by some of Europe’s foremost authorities in sustainable energy and battery storage. Through a blend of face-to-face and online learning, you build the knowledge, the real-world insights, the vision and the innovation mindset to:
- Evaluate the innovations and see the potential across the entire battery storage value chain
- Exploit new investment opportunities
- Design and execute competitive B2C or B2B business models
- Anticipate future markets, identify emerging threats, brace for change and leverage new market openings
- Identify the right storage solution for your business
- Lead innovation at your organisation
What will you learn?
Battery Storage Masterclass gives you a deep dive into the megatrends, the emerging technologies, the challenges and the next-generation solutions deployed by global pioneers in energy storage.
Specifically you will explore:
- The energy and battery storage value chain in the business context
- The latest developments and emerging research in the energy and battery storage space
- Current and upcoming technologies disrupting the industry and driving change
- Real-world business application for corporations and start-ups
- The financial and economic viability of energy storage solutions in practice
- The best battery storage solution for your organisation – today and tomorrow.
Who will teach you?
InnoEnergy is a pioneer in sustainable energy education.
Battery Storage Masterclass is led by a multi-disciplinary team of experts from academia and industry, whose research and global business acuity give you full-picture understanding of battery storage today. And tomorrow.
Our course director is Bo Normark.
Bo is the InnoEnergy Thematic Leader for Smart Grids and Energy Storage. With more than 35 years of industrial experience in ABB in development, design, project management and global management of the Power Systems business, Bo is one of the foremost authorities within the European Battery Alliance.
How will you learn?
Battery Storage Masterclass is delivered through an innovative blend of face-to-face and online learning to maximise impact and flexibility. Editions are available at different locations and times of the year.
Build deep understanding at your own pace via lectures and case studies with the online course hosted on our innovative, interactive learning platform. Exchange perspectives, experiences and ideas with your cohort and faculty, and build a sense of community ahead of the face-to-face element.
You will have the opportunity to meet your cohort and faculty in person once you have completed your online training. Face-to-face time takes place over a couple of days and comprises class sessions, hands-on workshops, expert talks and company visits. Meet and share your perspectives with other change leaders, InnoEnergy faculty and leading experts from industry. Build your professional network and forge invaluable ties and connections.
Is it right for you?
Join a cohort of fellow innovators and change leaders from a broad diversity of business sectors and backgrounds.
Battery Storage Masterclass is designed for professionals working in energy technology, renewable energy, engineering, the automotive industry and consultancy in Europe.
Typical participants include:
- Energy consultants, engineers, analysts and strategists
- Business development managers
- Policy makers
- Management consultants
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate with a LinkedIn integrated URL that verifies your achievement.
Collaborators & Partners
Depending on the masterclass you choose to enrol on, your experts may include: