You are here
Energy Storage Innovation
Energy Storage Innovation
Bridge the pitfalls and discover new routes to market in energy storage.
The global energy transition is at an inflection point. Innovation in battery storage technology is transforming the sector all over the world, building the foundations of a more sustainable future for all. Staying ahead of the market today and tomorrow means keeping pace with an ever-evolving space. It means understanding the megatrends, changing customer needs and emerging market mechanisms. And it means mastering the challenges as well as the opportunities ahead.
Energy Storage Innovation is an expert-led, blended course delivered by EIT InnoEnergy, one of Europe’s principal authorities in sustainable energy and battery storage, and our industry partners. This course is precision-designed to empower you to:
- Forge deep understanding and the capacity to leverage the energy and battery storage market
- Pinpoint the critical risks and the challenges in driving forward innovative ideas in energy storage
- Master the key trends and competitive market mechanisms in energy storage
- Spot potential customers and determine their needs
- Shape mould-breaking and innovative strategies to future-proof your organisation.
What will you learn?
This course challenges you to dive deep into every aspect of bringing an innovative storage concept to market. You explore the critical ideas and try out new approaches, building towards new and game-changing strategies for your business. Specifically you will look at:
- The emerging energy and battery storage landscape
- Industrial innovation and energy storage trends
- Success factors for bringing new solutions to market
- Market mechanisms and market understanding
- Market and customer segmentation based on needs
- Stumbling blocks, pitfalls and new routes to market.
How will you learn?
Energy Storage Innovation is a blended course and an experiential learning opportunity. You will learn from and interact with experts and peers in the exciting and fast-paced energy storage ecosystem. There is also an online learning element which integrates videos and short learning modules as you explore the dimensions of innovation in energy and battery storage. Your learning opportunities include:
- Two weeks of online preparation: expert-designed content to build rock-solid understanding
- One-day hands-on session and workshop with peers and InnoEnergy experts in Munich
- Direct interchange of ideas, perspectives and insights with experts.
The EIT InnoEnergy consortium is a leader in sustainable energy education, and like in most of our courses, this course leverages the combined expertise of industry and academia.
Is it right for you?
This course has been specifically designed for professionals who work within the energy and storage ecosystem. Those hoping to bring a new innovative idea or business model to the market will find it particularly useful. Typical participants include:
- Energy engineers
- Energy and business analysts
Why enrol today?
You emerge with a comprehensive understanding of Energy Storage Innovation, enriched with theoretical frameworks and real-life application. And you will receive a certificate with a LinkedIn integrated URL that verifies your achievement.
"Energy storage is the next big thing in the global energy transition. Companies looking to build competitive advantage tomorrow really need to understand what is driving innovation in this space and how to make changing trends play to their advantage ."
Elias de Keyser